- Organised by: ZAP Piling (EHS Taskforce Team 2)
- Date / Time: Friday, 04 June 2010 / 11am – 1 pm
- Venue: 19 Kranji Way (Attendance : 31 participants)
- To brief & re-emphasize the importance of emergency first aid while waiting for the rescue team to arrive.
- Occupational First Aid and emergency preparedness
- Introduction to the audience on the purpose of the talk.
- Brief elaboration on the talk contents.
- There are several videos shown on the importance of first aid during the emergency situation.
- Demonstration on the CPR and brief hands-on the emergency situation.
|First Aid – General||Disorder of Breathing|
|1.Importance of First Aid||Asthmatic attack|
|2.First Aid Box item and its uses||Hyperventilation|
|3.Emergency Action Plan|
|Disorder of conscious||CPR|
|Faint||1. CPR – One man rescuer (Heart Saver)|
|Stroke||Choking – Conscious & Unconscious|
|Fever (First Aid)||Heimlich Manoeuvre/ Chest Thrust|
|Burns (simple burns treatment)|